Mahwah, NJ | Staffing / Recruiting
Client Relations / Staffing / General Office
Well established, industry recognized temporary personnel office is seeking an individual with staffing and client relations experience to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated professional who has a minimum of 5 years business experience in small to medium size companies. The resourceful, outgoing individual will be business driven, great at time management and an excellent communicator both written and oral. The self-starter will be willing to roll up their sleeves and take on any of the business related functions at hand.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Client Relations responsibilities:
- Current account and client relationship management ensuring satisfaction and support
- Business development, sales and marketing identifying new customers, reaching targets and establishing new client relationships
- Attend marketing, sales and community events to network and affirm company presence
- Experience with CRM software highly preferred
- Full life cycle talent management attracting, recruiting (including: on-boarding) and sustaining highly qualified candidates
- Managing the staffing database (ATS) with resources through screening, interviewing and placement
- Candidate management and relations, maintaining continuity and communication
General Office responsibilities:
- Answer phones - field rollover calls, address inquiries and resolve issues
- Support general administrative responsibilities
- Support accounting functions including payroll and invoicing as a backup for Department Manager
- Attend weekly staff meetings and maintain open dialog with staff, clients and vendors
- Must have a minimum of 5 years business experience in staffing, Human Resources (HR) and/or client/account management
- Must have strong technology skills including MS Office Suite and experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology
- Experience with Apple/MAC technology is a plus
- Must be professional, accountable and sales oriented with a desire to build business and expand business goals
College degree and Industry certification preferred.
Competitive compensation and opportunity for growth in business expansion and industry related certification